Product Release Notes
December 23, 2020
- Good news – all your recurring meetings, and the Cue Cards of people in those meetings are now covered by Workomo! It’s time to meet your tribe 😊
- Whether you want to view the Cue Cards or directly, it is now simpler to do both by clicking on the Workomo extension from anywhere, just before your meeting.
December 9, 2020
- Workomo shortcut inside calendar events – launch Workomo from any calendar event, without clicking on the extension icon.
- Did you sometimes see the text going out of mini Cue Card? We fixed that.
December 1, 2020
- Cue Card design changes inside Google Meet and Zoom pages to fir within the video, without overlaying on any video buttons or controls.
- Clicking anywhere outside the Workomo panel now closes it entirely – in Google Calendar, Google Meet & Zoom.
- The one where you could not see the Zoom link if it was added directly from your Google Calendar plugin – there, fixed now.
- Fixed Join Call button inside mini Cue Card pop-ups to be present only when relevant – at the time of the meeting.
November 25, 2020
- Struggling with finding the right video link to join at the last moment? One click Join Call is now live! Click on the Join Call button at any time inside the Cue Card, or just before the meeting by clicking on the extension icon and voila!
- Fetching popular tweets is now more frequent than it was.
- There were a few little bugs that caused the panel to blank out, like bugs do. We fixed those, and we’ll fix the next ones too.
November 04, 2020
- We tinkered with our extension code base and refactored it all. Workomo is now better and faster than it was.
October 28, 2020
- Sometimes, you were seeing incorrectly calculated experience in Cue Cards. We never want to take your experience away, so we fixed it.
October 22, 2020
- The one where timer would start even if you declined or deleted a meeting from your calendar. It won’t, anymore.
October 20, 2020
- Redesigned Cue Card to bring the most relevant people information in focus – cleaner and more readable than before.
- Say hi to Twitter! See a person’s most popular tweet in the Cue Card.
October 12, 2020
- Introduced a quick snapshot in the Cue Card – 3 points that help you know a person you’re about to meet, that much quicker.
- In rare cases, Workomo panel styles would appear broken and visual elements mangled. We fixed those UI issues.
September 30, 2020
- We saw the text rearing its ugly head on larger screens, so we cleaned the fonts.
September 28, 2020
- We’ve polished some rough edges and squashed some regular bugs.
September 11, 2020
- Ever wondered if you could see someone’s Cue Card in your Zoom call? You can now! Workomo Cue Cards pop-up automatically in Zoom on your browser.
- The timer will not flicker anymore. It’ll begin right on cue, 15 mins before your meeting.
- Some of you got logged out automatically after the extension update. That won’t happen again.
September 01, 2020
- We made some changes to our extension’s permissions – asking for Workomo to work directly on your Google Meet & Zoom pages.
August 13, 2020
- Group Meetings! That’s right. Now see Cue Cards for a meeting with upto 5 people inside your Workomo panel.
August 06, 2020
- Personalised onboarding for our new members – See your own Cue Card before seeing someone else’s. Isn’t that cool?
- A green dot over the icon tells you that your meeting is ongoing. Are you there yet?
- The timer would still go off even if Workomo was not able to map a person’s Cue Card. We made sure it doesn’t do that anymore.
July 10, 2020
- Workomo panel is now visible even inside a non-linked calendar. You can see that account’s meetings and Cue Cards whenever you have Google calendar opened.
June 15, 2020
Workomo says Hello, World 👋🏼 🌎